Accounting Generalist: Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred. Combinations of Associate Degree in accounting with two years of experience in accounting or four years of accounting field experience can qualify. Experience with nonprofit organizations preferred. Must have knowledge of general accounting practices, procedures, and audits; budgeting and reporting; application of data processing; and the maintenance of accounting records and financial administration. Must perform complex calculations and analysis; interpret and apply appropriate laws and regulations. Possess ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with accuracy, and communicate effectively. Experience required in accounting Software, computer operations, and Excel (or similar) spreadsheet applications.
Under the general direction of the Accounting Director, the Accounting Generalist will be responsible for the following areas:
- Manage Accounts Payable process from start to finish including; invoicing, check preparation, direct deposits, and spreadsheet management
- Process requisitions (purchase orders)
- Prepare bank deposits
- Accounts receivable invoicing
- Payroll processing
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely payments to vendors
- Professional and prompt correspondence with regards to administrative requests
- Assist other Accounting Department positions, as assigned by the Accounting Director in brief instances or as normal duties (general accounting practices apply to ensure separation of duties)
- Other office duties as needed i.e. manage the front desk, answer phones, order office supplies
- Reporting on any aspects of duties verbally or in written format
Misc:Meet or exceed contract or deliverable objectives; Responsible for personal critical/quantified performance measures; Document all service activity in designated database, electronic calendar, and other appropriate work databases as assigned; Respond to customer request & complaints in a timely manner and document service provided; Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth to address business
AWP Account Specialist: AWP
- Confer with Customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, as well as actions taken
- Contact customers to respond to inquires or notify them of status results and any planned adjustments.
- Participate as a member of the Account Management team under the team leadership of the Activity Lead
- Perform/ensure regularly scheduled account contacts and follow up as needed for Tier 3, small Tier 2 and small Tier 1 accounts.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives per assigned sales channel(s) (group goal).
- Ensure timely documentation of contacts in database.
- Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Respond to customer requests & complaints
- Document service provided.
- Use customer complaint process/database to handle complaints.
- Respond in a timely manner to needs and issues
- Establish and maintain excellent customer service and public relations.
- Deliver timely communication to appropriate staff regarding proposal opportunities.
- Coordinate with Business Development regarding pricing and language of contracts.
- Implement new accounts (Program Implementation)
- Establish point of contact
- Secure fully executed contract
- Review existing EAP policy or establish EAP policy including confidentiality
- Ensure timely delivery of employee EAP materials
- Ensure all essential contract information is entered in database
- Maintain current accounts/account retention (Program Maintenance)
- Handle initial contacts from customers and provide assistance
- Ensure contact list up-to-date and database is continually updated
- Document and resolve customer complaints in coordination with other departments
- Handle phone contacts and provide customer assistance
- Identify program marketing needs and develop tools for customer
- Follow up and communicate with external stakeholders regarding procedural referrals as needed
- Communicate consistently with internal stakeholders, including Intake and Referral, Client Services, Network Management, and other departments as necessary
- Takes on new accounts that are less than 100
- Handles procedural referral follow-up surveys
- Coordinate Safe Ride Reimbursements
- Health fair preparation for Account Management team
- HUB reports
- Customer Service Report / Utilization Reports
- Provide customer service
- Coordinate newsletter content
- iContact management
- Provide in-office coverage for AM team
- Handle promotional materials- sending, tracking, inventory
- Proposal entry into WAPIS
- Training Utilization reports
- Consult regarding drug-free workplace policy
- Inquire about any other customer needs
- Maintain current accounts (Program Maintenance)
- Provide timely response to customer requests
- Handle phone contacts and provide customer assistance
- Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
- Uphold Individual/Team performance standards
- Customer start-up meetings
- EAP Orientation
- Open Enrollment Presentations
- EAP Training
Note:This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth to address business needs and changing business practices, Perform other related duties as assigned.