CTS Program Coordinator: Coordinated Training Services
Division: Training Division
Department: Coordinated Training Services (CTS)
Supervisor: CTS Program Director
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Mental Health/Substance Use, Human Services, Business Administration, or related field is preferred. Work experience in the area of administration may be substituted for education. Skills in oral & written communication, negotiation, analysis, and a demonstrated ability to be organized and detail oriented is required. On average 30% travel including some weekend and/or overnight stays required as needed (adjusted work schedule available for weekend work). Candidates should also have experience or knowledge in following areas:
• Must have the ability to manage shifting priorities on a daily basis
• Manage the Calendar and Schedule Trainings
• Event Planning and Coordination
• Excellent customer service
• Working as a vital member of a dynamic and creative team
• Assistance with Contract administration/cost control
• Public speaking
• Invoicing and reconciliation of training costs (hotel, speaker fee, travel, per diem)
• Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS) or willingness to obtain CPS credential within 18-24 months upon hire
Under the direct supervision of the CTS Program Director, the CTS Manager will be responsible for the following:
Coordinate with Prevention Resource Centers (PRCs) and Community Coalitions (CCPs) to schedule trainings. Locate approved trainers, register events and complete all paperwork based on regional training needs. Meet or exceed training services contract measures. Also responsible for the following:
• Manage regional calendar, Commitment for Training letters, required documentation for updating training numbers
• Secure all completed paperwork after each training from the training site coordinator
• Produce monthly reports as required and/or requested
• Act as CEU (certified education unit) Coordinator
• Develop and maintain relationships with current training entities, and maintain awareness of new or unutilized training entities to maintain adequate network of training providers
• Provide administrative technical assistance to: PRCʼs, funding source, and outside organizations, regarding training/trainers
Annual Events Coordination
Make all arrangements for CTS events, including but not limited to:create promotional & marketing material, secure speakers/presenters, logistics on site, travel arrangements, vendor negotiations, registration, site location, safety/liability issues, etc. During events, oversees recruitment, training, and coordination of volunteers.
• Marketing conference events to target populations
• Identify potential attendees
• Meet or exceed attendance goals for each event
• Act as CTS rep for conferences, exhibits, and presentations.
Maintain and update CTS database. Assist in recruitment, selection and contracting approved curriculum trainers. Conduct periodic reviews of trainers and training entities, including a record review; current certification/licensure requirements met; adherence to contract.
• Verify all training affiliate credentials
• Assure that Curriculum developers forward current trainer requirements and approved trainer list annually
• Purchase Specialist duties including but not limited to flights, hotels and/or car rental when necessary
• Conduct analysis of the network, and procedures, to meet all criteria, as stipulated by contract and internal requirements
• Cross-train in other departments ie PAL® and HTS on all service functions to provide support as needed
Misc: Meet or exceed contract or deliverable objectives; Responsible for personal critical/quantified performance measures; Document all service activity in designated database, electronic calendar, and other appropriate work databases as assigned; Respond to customer request & complaints in a timely manner and document service
provided; Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth to address business needs and changing business practices.
Development Manager: WAP
Department: A-RFP Team
Supervisor: QI/ A-RFP Director
Bachelorʼs degree from accredited university and 2 years of professional experience in the fields of Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or English is preferred. Additional work experience may be substituted for education. Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication. Strong research and organizational skills are required. Candidates should have background, experience, or knowledge in some or all of the following areas:
- High attention to detail and reading comprehension
- Proposal Writing in a clear and consistent format to answer each RFI/RFP question
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team
- Grant/RFP compliance
- Understands project deadlines and meets expectations
- Knowledge of Austin’s donor community, including foundations, corporations and the social community
- Understanding of design programs and proper use of social media on behalf of the company
Under the supervision of the A-RFP Director, the Development Manager will provide direct support to the administrative team and other departments as necessary (i.e. phone coverage and office project completion). In addition, this position is primarily responsible for the following:
Proposal/Grant Writing & Compliance
- Manage the proposal process from beginning to end to ensure timely submission; identify key stakeholders, set, monitor & enforce timeline and deadlines for all involved
- Write text, proofread and edit copies and drafts to detect errors, punctuation and syntax
- Ensure all timelines include review and approval by appropriate stakeholders
- Enhance visual presentation by creating graphics and adding photos to illustrate the proposal
- Prepares RFP’s by determining concept; gathering and formatting information with proper branding elements
- Evaluate RFP process and make suggestions for improvements
- Prepare applications for various funding sources
- Responsible for compilation of data as required for RFP’s
- Coordinates simultaneous bids and completes proposal processes within defined turnaround times
- Track pending grant proposal development and grant activities
- Schedule and attend meetings and fundraising events
- Establish and maintain partnerships and good relations with foundations, government and private funders as well as non-traditional sources
- Expand fundraising support, including identifying donor prospects and enhancing donor cultivation
- Responsible for initiatives ie. Amplify Austin; preparation and recruiting for WAP participation at fundraising/networking events
- Represent WAP to community through public speaking and attend any pre-bid and Finalist events whenever appropriate
- Create and update content for marketing collateral, social media, newsletters and other fundraising campaigns
- Maintain and update WAP websites, at minimum, on a monthly basis with newsworthy items and photos emphasizing WAP programs
Research and Development
- Actively find funding sources for various existing and future programs at WAP
- Review application guidelines to ensure all criteria can be met
- Continually research federal, state and local funding opportunities most suitable for WAP stated priorities, services and programs
- Be prepared to discuss response strategy, drafting, editing and writing in a consistent way
- Responsible for maintaining the most up-to-date information library and resources in database for AWP and Grant programs
- Maintain and oversee calendar for new and renewal grant and RFP submissions.
Misc: Meet or exceed contract or deliverable objectives; Responsible for personal critical/quantified performance measures; Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
PT Bilingual Case Manager: Youth Advocacy
Division: Youth Advocacy
Department: Independent Case Management Services (ICMS)
Supervisor: Director of ICMS
Classification: Non-exempt/Part time/Hourly
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or other behavioral/social science and two years experience working with high-risk youth and families and/or providing case management services. Bilingual in English/Spanish. Candidates should be flexible, client-oriented, and knowledgeable about Austin/Travis County communities.
Recognize the importance of social networks, family, and broader systems in working with clients. Candidates must have the ability to work independently, prioritize work responsibilities, and have strong organization abilities. Candidates should have reliable transportation, auto insurance and ability/willingness to use personal vehicle in the performance of job duties. Must be proficient in using computer software.
Conduct assessment and service coordination for assigned clients and families.
Work with clients and families to identify goals, resources and needs and to develop service plan for each assigned case. Conduct home, school and agency visits.
Provide information and referrals to clients, link clients to appropriate agencies and resources, provide client advocacy in a variety of settings, and monitor service provision.
Appropriately assist clients with basic needs and provide advocacy when needed.
Provide direct services, which may include coaching, training, or other activities necessary for client engagement and positive outcomes. Evaluate client participation and progress and conduct discharge planning. Coordinate efforts with other service providers, schools, juvenile probation, and community agencies to help clients and families meet identified goals. Document client service activity and comply with all reporting requirements.
Meet or exceed contract or deliverable objectives. Responsible for personal critical/quantified performance measures. Document all service activity in designated database, electronic calendar, and other appropriate work databases as assigned. Respond to customer request & complaints in a timely manner and document service provided. Provide timely response to customer requests. Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth to address business needs and changing business practices, Perform other related duties as assigned.
Account Specialist: Alliance Work Partners
- Confer with Customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, as well as actions taken
- Contact customers to respond to inquires or notify them of status results and any planned adjustments.
- Participate as a member of the Account Management team under the team leadership of the Activity Lead
- Perform/ensure regularly scheduled account contacts and follow up as needed for Tier 3, small Tier 2 and small Tier 1 accounts.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives per assigned sales channel(s) (group goal).
- Ensure timely documentation of contacts in database.
- Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Respond to customer requests & complaints.
• Document service provided.
• Use customer complaint process/database to handle complaints.
• Respond in a timely manner to needs and issues.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer service and public relations.
- Deliver timely communication to appropriate staff regarding proposal opportunities.
- Coordinate with Business Development regarding pricing and language of contracts.
• Implement new accounts (Program Implementation)
• Establish point of contact
- Secure fully executed contract
• Review existing EAP policy or establish EAP policy including confidentiality
• Ensure timely delivery of employee EAP materials
• Ensure all essential contract information is entered in database
• Maintain current accounts/account retention (Program Maintenance)
• Handle initial contacts from customers and provide assistance
• Ensure contact list up-to-date and database is continually updated
• Document and resolve customer complaints in coordination with other departments
• Handle phone contacts and provide customer assistance
- Identify program marketing needs and develop tools for customer
- Follow up and communicate with external stakeholders regarding procedural referrals as needed
- Communicate consistently with internal stakeholders, including Intake and Referral, Client Services, Network Management, and other departments as necessary
- Takes on new accounts that are less than 100
- Handles procedural referral follow-up surveys
- Coordinate Safe Ride Reimbursements
- Health fair preparation for Account Management team
- HUB reports
- Customer Service Report / Utilization Reports
- Provide customer service
- Coordinate newsletter content
- iContact management
- Provide in-office coverage for AM team
- Handle promotional materials- sending, tracking, inventory
- Proposal entry into WAPIS
- Training Utilization reports
- Consult regarding drug-free workplace policy
- Inquire about any other customer needs
- Maintain current accounts (Program Maintenance)
- Provide timely response to customer requests
- Handle phone contacts and provide customer assistance
- Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
- Uphold Individual/Team performance standards
- Customer start-up meetings
- EAP Orientation
- Open Enrollment Presentations
- EAP Training
Note: This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth to address business needs and changing business practices, Perform other related duties as assigned.