Training Coordinator: AWP
Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Division: Training Division
Department: Alliance Work Partners
Supervisor: Vice President of AWP
Classification: Exempt/ Full-time/ Salary
Associate Degree in Business Administration or related experience/education in office practices, administrative support work, project management, and group dynamics. Experience may be substituted for education. Background, experience or knowledge in the following areas is preferred:
- Coordinating/Organizing large, complex calendar/schedule systems
- Coordinating goal-oriented group efforts
- Computer systems (data entry, word processing, databases, special reports, spreadsheets)
- Customer Service
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro, Adobe Connect
Under the director supervision of the VP of AWP, the Training Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain training calendar and process all training requests in a timely manner
- Coordinate and schedule all trainings and webinars
- Assign Account Manager, affiliate, and AWP Trainers to conduct trainings based on skill and availability
- Serve as primary liaison between clients and Trainers
- Create folders with customized sign-in and evaluation forms for each scheduled training
- Provide supplies and materials to Affiliate Trainers 2-3 weeks prior to the event
Accounting Director: Workers Assistance Program, Inc.
Supervisor: VP of Accounting
Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required along with experience in a lead accounting position. Five years of overall combined accounting and finance experience is highly preferred. Additional work experience may be substituted for education. Experience with nonprofit organizations is a plus. Must have understanding of general accounting principles and procedures. Requires knowledge of financial statements and experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process. This position also requires handling multiple tasks simultaneously, ability to communicate effectively, manage department, administrative skills and supervise staff. Experience is required in accounting Software, computer operations, and Excel (or similar) spreadsheet applications.
Under the general direction of the VP of Accounting, the Accounting Director will be responsible for the following areas:
• Supervises and manages all accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, service inventory, and revenue recognition
• Communicates effectively and provides leadership, direction and professional development of staff
• Performs bank and general ledger reconciliations
• Coordinates preparation of the operating budget, financial forecasts and report variances. Prepares and analyzes budgets for multiple grants and special projects.
• Prepares and publishes accurate and timely monthly financial statements for grants programs. Monitors ongoing expenses to ensure compliance with funding agency guidelines and financial reporting requirements.
• Oversees payroll processing and quarterly reports
• Conducts/Coordinates annual audit of financial accounts
• Researches accounting issues for compliance
• Supports month-end and year-end close process
• Ensures quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manages and complies with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Maintains and improves current business processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal controls
- Maintains confidentiality and security of all accounts and records
- Performs other duties as assigned
Misc: Meet or exceed contract or deliverable objectives; Responsible for personal critical/quantified performance measures; Document all service activity in designated database, electronic calendar, and other appropriate work databases as assigned; Respond to customer request & complaints in a timely manner and document service provided; Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol.
YA Part Time Case Manager: ICMS
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or other behavioral/social science and two years experience working with high-risk youth and families and/or providing case management services. Bilingual in English/Spanish. Candidates should be flexible, client-oriented, and knowledgeable about Austin/Travis County communities.
Recognize the importance of social networks, family, and broader systems in working with clients. Candidates must have the ability to work independently, prioritize work responsibilities, and have strong organization abilities. Candidates should have reliable transportation, auto insurance and ability/willingness to use personal vehicle in the performance of job duties. Must be proficient in using computer software.
Conduct assessment and service coordination for assigned clients and families.
Work with clients and families to identify goals, resources and needs and to develop service plan for each assigned case. Conduct home, school and agency visits.
Provide information and referrals to clients, link clients to appropriate agencies and resources, provide client advocacy in a variety of settings, and monitor service provision.
Appropriately assist clients with basic needs and provide advocacy when needed.
Provide direct services, which may include coaching, training, or other activities necessary for client engagement and positive outcomes. Evaluate client participation and progress and conduct discharge planning. Coordinate efforts with other service providers, schools, juvenile probation, and community agencies to help clients and families meet identified goals. Document client service activity and comply with all reporting requirements.
Meet or exceed contract or deliverable objectives. Responsible for personal critical/quantified performance measures. Document all service activity in designated database, electronic calendar, and other appropriate work databases as assigned. Respond to customer request & complaints in a timely manner and document service provided. Provide timely response to customer requests. Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth to address business needs and changing business practices, Perform other related duties as assigned.