AWP Training Coordinator: Alliance Work Partners
Division: Training Division
Department: Alliance Work Partners
Supervisor: Vice President of AWP
Classification: Exempt/ Full-time/ Salary
Associate Degree in Business Administration or related experience/education in office practices, administrative support work, project management, and group dynamics. Experience may be substituted for education. Background, experience or knowledge in the following areas is preferred:
- Coordinating/Organizing large, complex calendar/schedule systems
- Coordinating goal-oriented group efforts
- Computer systems (data entry, word processing, databases, special reports, spreadsheets)
- Customer Service
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro, Adobe Connect
Under the director supervision of the VP of AWP, the Training Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain training calendar and process all training requests in a timely manner
- Coordinate and schedule all trainings and webinars
- Assign Account Manager, affiliate, and AWP Trainers to conduct trainings based on skill and availability
- Serve as primary liaison between clients and Trainers
- Create folders with customized sign-in and evaluation forms for each scheduled training
- Provide supplies and materials to Affiliate Trainers 2-3 weeks prior to the event
CTS Program Coordinator: Coordinated Training Services
Division: Training Division
Department: Coordinated Training Services (CTS)
Supervisor: CTS Program Director
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Mental Health/Substance Use, Human Services, Business Administration, or related field is preferred. Work experience in the area of administration may be substituted for education. Skills in oral & written communication, negotiation, analysis, and a demonstrated ability to be organized and detail oriented is required. On average 30% travel including some weekend and/or overnight stays required as needed (adjusted work schedule available for weekend work). Candidates should also have experience or knowledge in following areas:
• Must have the ability to manage shifting priorities on a daily basis
• Manage the Calendar and Schedule Trainings
• Event Planning and Coordination
• Excellent customer service
• Working as a vital member of a dynamic and creative team
• Assistance with Contract administration/cost control
• Public speaking
• Invoicing and reconciliation of training costs (hotel, speaker fee, travel, per diem)
• Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS) or willingness to obtain CPS credential within 18-24 months upon hire
Under the direct supervision of the CTS Program Director, the CTS Manager will be responsible for the following:
Coordinate with Prevention Resource Centers (PRCs) and Community Coalitions (CCPs) to schedule trainings. Locate approved trainers, register events and complete all paperwork based on regional training needs. Meet or exceed training services contract measures. Also responsible for the following:
• Manage regional calendar, Commitment for Training letters, required documentation for updating training numbers
• Secure all completed paperwork after each training from the training site coordinator
• Produce monthly reports as required and/or requested
• Act as CEU (certified education unit) Coordinator
• Develop and maintain relationships with current training entities, and maintain awareness of new or unutilized training entities to maintain adequate network of training providers
• Provide administrative technical assistance to: PRCʼs, funding source, and outside organizations, regarding training/trainers
Annual Events Coordination
Make all arrangements for CTS events, including but not limited to:create promotional & marketing material, secure speakers/presenters, logistics on site, travel arrangements, vendor negotiations, registration, site location, safety/liability issues, etc. During events, oversees recruitment, training, and coordination of volunteers.
• Marketing conference events to target populations
• Identify potential attendees
• Meet or exceed attendance goals for each event
• Act as CTS rep for conferences, exhibits, and presentations.
Maintain and update CTS database. Assist in recruitment, selection and contracting approved curriculum trainers. Conduct periodic reviews of trainers and training entities, including a record review; current certification/licensure requirements met; adherence to contract.
• Verify all training affiliate credentials
• Assure that Curriculum developers forward current trainer requirements and approved trainer list annually
• Purchase Specialist duties including but not limited to flights, hotels and/or car rental when necessary
• Conduct analysis of the network, and procedures, to meet all criteria, as stipulated by contract and internal requirements
• Cross-train in other departments ie PAL® and HTS on all service functions to provide support as needed
Misc: Meet or exceed contract or deliverable objectives; Responsible for personal critical/quantified performance measures; Document all service activity in designated database, electronic calendar, and other appropriate work databases as assigned; Respond to customer request & complaints in a timely manner and document service
provided; Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth to address business needs and changing business practices.
PT Bilingual Case Manager: Youth Advocacy
Division: Youth Advocacy
Department: Independent Case Management Services (ICMS)
Supervisor: Director of ICMS
Classification: Non-exempt/Part time/Hourly
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or other behavioral/social science and two years experience working with high-risk youth and families and/or providing case management services. Bilingual in English/Spanish. Candidates should be flexible, client-oriented, and knowledgeable about Austin/Travis County communities.
Recognize the importance of social networks, family, and broader systems in working with clients. Candidates must have the ability to work independently, prioritize work responsibilities, and have strong organization abilities. Candidates should have reliable transportation, auto insurance and ability/willingness to use personal vehicle in the performance of job duties. Must be proficient in using computer software.
Conduct assessment and service coordination for assigned clients and families.
Work with clients and families to identify goals, resources and needs and to develop service plan for each assigned case. Conduct home, school and agency visits.
Provide information and referrals to clients, link clients to appropriate agencies and resources, provide client advocacy in a variety of settings, and monitor service provision.
Appropriately assist clients with basic needs and provide advocacy when needed.
Provide direct services, which may include coaching, training, or other activities necessary for client engagement and positive outcomes. Evaluate client participation and progress and conduct discharge planning. Coordinate efforts with other service providers, schools, juvenile probation, and community agencies to help clients and families meet identified goals. Document client service activity and comply with all reporting requirements.
Meet or exceed contract or deliverable objectives. Responsible for personal critical/quantified performance measures. Document all service activity in designated database, electronic calendar, and other appropriate work databases as assigned. Respond to customer request & complaints in a timely manner and document service provided. Provide timely response to customer requests. Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees may not perform all of the listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth to address business needs and changing business practices, Perform other related duties as assigned.