Graduated from an accredited high school or GED equivalent. Experience may be substituted for education. Effective communication skills; ability to work independently, and ability/flexibility in taking on new and varied responsibilities as needed as well as completing repetitive tasks, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Must be responsible, detail-oriented, dependable and professional, maintaining a good working relationship with the staff, and communicate effectively orally and in writing. Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 40 pounds containing client files. Background, experience or knowledge in some of all of the following areas:
- Large office copy systems
- Computer systems (data entry, word processing, databases, special reports, scanners)
- Filling, Binding & Collating
- Postage meter/mailing procedures, faxing
- Experience with Mac computers for data entry and word processing tasks is preferred.
Under the direct supervision of the Activity Leader, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following activities:
Serve as the back up person for record management to perform the following:
- Maintain record of files
- Responsible for the physical security of files using a double lock system
- Consistently inventory records system for files out of date
- Properly store/dispose of documents according to procedures
- Data Entry
- Filling Records
- Promptly answer the phone professionally, route calls appropriately, take messages if needed.
- Greet clients and WAP visitors.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients, client information, and other WAP information
- Maintain some working knowledge of WAP programs
- Undertake special projects as directed
Misc: Meet or exceed contract or deliverable objectives; Responsible for personal critical/quantified performance measures; Document all service activity in designated database, electronic calendar, and other appropriate work databases as assigned; Respond to customer request & complaints in a timely manner and document service provided; Consistently communicate with internal stakeholders per email protocol
Please fill out an application today!