Workers Assistance Program is proud to announce its participation in this year’s Amplify Austin event coordinated by I Live Here, I Give Here. Amplify Austin is a community-wide day of philanthropy that aims to raise at least $1 million for local nonprofits. A percentage of all donations will be matched by University Federal Credit Union. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to directly and significantly impact the families and communities WAP serves with its programs — Texas HIV Connection, PAL® (Peer Assistance & Leadership), Coordinated Training Services, Youth Advocacy, and Alliance Work Partners. Please consider donating to WAP on Monday, March 4th 7:00pm through Tuesday, March 5th 7:00pm at our Amplify Austin Donation Page, which will not be available until a few days before the event. Here are some simple ways to help before the big day:
1) Follow WAP on Facebook and Twitter or any of our other departments that serve the Austin-area. Here you can keep up with out Amplify Austin efforts and learn more about our organization.
- Texas HIV Connection (Facebook/Twitter)
- Coordinated Training Services (Facebook)
- PAL® (Facebook/Twitter)
- Youth Advocacy (Facebook)
2) Become an individual fundraiser for WAP. Create your own goals and track personal progress on March 4th and 5th from 7:00pm to 7:00pm.
3) Subscribe and follow this blog for any updates.
Your contribution now can make a lasting impression on Austin and the communities we serve. Click on the photo below to learn a little about one of the populations we serve.